IonBench announces new movable UPLC Carts compatible with all LC/HPLC/UPLC models on the market. Great features like : Safe access to solvents, Better LC/MS performance, Minimize void volume, Easily movable…
IonBenchTM is supplying pharmaceutical, environmental, clinical and university laboratories.
IonBenchTM products are designed to ease the day to day use of your LC/GC/MS, by providing a significant number of features that makes your working conditions better:
- Quieter environment with an integrated noise reduction enclosure, including cooling. system based on silent fan technology and with an overheating temperature alarm (audible & visual, on a battery back-up).
- Increased accessibility with a fully movable Mass Spectrometer bench.
- Vacuum pumps stored on a specific patented absorbing vibration rack
- Better ergonomics and security in labs, by using a bench designed for your application taking into consideration your specific requirements (Electricity, monitor arm, solvent storage…).
Ion Benches are compatible with all major Mass Spectrometry brands, such as Agilent, AB Sciex, Bruker, Jeol, Leco, Perkin Elmer, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific, Waters…
Please find below our main range of UPLC Carts (just like the UPLC ACQUITY® FlexCart model from Waters) :
The BCHLC4555 UPLC Cart
The BCHLC4575 UPLC Cart
The BCHLC9075 UPLC Cart
• Adjustable height from 57 cm to 87 cm
• Chemical resistant worksurface W45 x D55 cm
• Weight capacity: 150 kg
• Worksurface can easily be lifted up or down by commuting an electrical switch
• Worldwide electrical compatibility
• Recommended use with liquid chromatograph
• UPLC cart from Ionbench is on caster wheels and can easily be moved
• Convenient access to the top of your UPLC/HPLC/UHPLC
• Safe access to solvents
• Compatible with 230V/50HZ or 110V/60HZ delivered with a set of European, US, Japan, and UK plugs
• Power supply Csa, Ce and Ccc
• Electronic components are all compliant with RoHS directives (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)
Scale overview of the electrical UPLC Bench/Cart.
• Please select one of the UHPLC below in order to have a scale overview :