What about the Sciex M3 MicroLC & M3 MicroLC-TE ? We have great news… IonBench has now new dedicated movable benchs for this product of Sciex!
IonBenchTM is supplying pharmaceutical, environmental, clinical and university laboratories.
IonBenchTM products are designed to ease the day to day use of your LC/GC/MS, by providing a significant number of features that makes your working conditions better:
- Quieter environment with an integrated noise reduction enclosure, including cooling. system based on silent fan technology and with an overheating temperature alarm (audible & visual, on a battery back-up).
- Increased accessibility with a fully movable Mass Spectrometer bench.
- Vacuum pumps stored on a specific patented absorbing vibration rack
- Better ergonomics and security in labs, by using a bench designed for your application taking into consideration your specific requirements (Electricity, monitor arm, solvent storage…).
Ion Benches are compatible with all major Mass Spectrometry brands, such as Agilent, AB Sciex, Bruker, Jeol, Leco, Perkin Elmer, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific, Waters…
Please find below dedicated & custom IonBench LC for the M3 MicroLC & MicroLC-TE HPLCs (bench / elevating electrical bench) :
Dedicated movable bench for the Sciex M3 MicroLC & M3 MicroLC-TE !
Product Overview (BCHLC6765 – product overview subject to change without notice) – cart dedicated to the M3 MicroLC & M3 MicroLC-TE from Sciex :
• Adjustable height from 57 cm to 87 cm (other heights available with UH1/UH4 options)
• 2 liftable columns
• Trespa™ chemical resistant worksurface W67 x D65 cm
• Weight capacity: 250 kg
• Worksurface can easily be lifted up or down by commuting an electrical switch
• Worldwide electrical compatibility
• HPLC Ionbench is on caster wheels and can easily be moved
• Convenient access to the top of your M3 MicroLC – M3 MicroLC-TE
• Safe access to solvents
The M3 MicroLC System has been developed for the needs of biopharmaceutical development.
M3 MicroLC System specs :
|Flow rate range
Loading gradient (-TE model)
|5-50 µL/min or 20-200 µL/min (depends on model)
|Maximum pressure 10,000 psi||Maximum pressure 10,000 psi|
|Retention time reproducibility||< 0.5% RSD (@20 µL/min; 5-50 µL/min model)|
|Gradient delay volume||< 3 µL|
|Sample capacity||6 micro titer plates (96 or 384 well)
6 vial adapters for 54 x 2 ml vial
|Injection volume range||2-50 µL|
|Injection volume precision||< 1% RSD full loop
< 2% RSD partial loop
|Carryover||< 0.005% (benzophenone)|
|Injection/auxiliary valve||6 port
6-32 thread size (1/32″)
port-to-port volume < 60 nL
|Temperature range||+5°C to 60°C|
|Inside dimensions (L x W x D)||8″ x 3/4″ x 5/8″ (20 x 1.9 x 1.6 cm)|
|Instrument control||Controlled by SCIEX Analyst® 1.6.2 Software or higher, and TF 1.7 software or higher|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||33.5″ x 22.8″ x 27.6″ (85 cm x 58 cm x 70 cm)|